I was reminded of this recipe, originally created for GOOD FOOD, by Courtney from Nashville. Thanks, Courtney!
Everyone else - Enjoy.
1 head (about 2 pounds) cauliflower, cut into small florets
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
Kosher or sea salt and ground pepper
1 tablespoon organic butter
1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon capers (more if you want - I often use half a small jar of capers including the juice)
1 tablespoon caper juice
1) Trim, and cut cauliflower into small florets.
2) Spread in a roasting pan or rimmed baking sheet.
3) Drizzle with olive oil; season with coarse salt and ground pepper. Toss to combine.
4) Roast, tossing once or twice, until cauliflower is golden brown and tender, 20 to 25 minutes, in a hot oven ( 375 - 400 degrees)
5) In a small skillet, melt butter and olive oil over medium to low heat.
6) Gently saute garlic cloves, 2 to 3 minutes.
7) Remove from heat. Add capers and caper juice.
8) Pour over roasted cauliflower, and toss to coat.